Improving health outcomes through data transformation & analytics – 20% discount available
Even if you have all the data in the world, how helpful is it if the clinicians aren’t empowered with insights?
The Health Sector Data Summit (Melbourne 14-16 May 2019) brings some of Australia’s most distinguished health practitioners and organisations together to share case studies on how they have successfully forged a culture of data by empowering clinicians with real, measurable insights.
- Harnessing the value of data and insights
- Utilising analytics and technology for informed decision making
- Empowering clinicians and developing a data culture
- Driving health innovation through smartphone data and platforms
- Enahncing patient outcomes through real-time data
- Overcoming the challenge of integration
- Addressing privacy, governance, open data, accountability and transparency
Also, on the program: DGA’s very own Managing Director, Anthony Hollis.
Anthony will be facilitating a roundtable session on Open Data & Sharing Data and will also be moderating a panel discussion with fellow industry leaders from Cabrini Health, Australian Digital Health Agency & EHealth NSW. They’ll be discussing The Fascinating World of Open Data and Sharing and Leading with Evidence-Based Insights – don’t miss out!
Visit the website here for more details.
Register here & receive a generous 20% off with VIP code: DGA20
Pre-conference workshop: 14 May 2019
Two-day conference: 15-16 May 2019